• Payment Options

    We also accept Checks, Cash, or Payment Plans
  • Statement of Financial Affairs

    Early in the bankruptcy process you must answer the questions in the Statement of Financial Affairs.  It is important that you carefully read and accurately answer these questions. Click on the link below. If you have any questions call Carr Law at (801) 555-1234.


    Call Carr Law at (801) 810-7002 for a bankruptcy attorney in Salt Lake City or (435) 243-7002 for a bankruptcy attorney in Tooele. Additionally, you can email Ken Carr directly at Ken@carrlawutah.com.